The region’s entering of “Phase 2” in the recovery from the Coronavirus pandemic has allowed the re-opening of our retail locations for indoor shopping. Opening our showrooms while maintaining the safety and health of our employees, customers, and the community is our top priority. We feel it’s important to stress the precautions we’re taking in our stores to ensure our guests and team members stay healthy and safe.
- We ask that you please wear a mask during visits to our retail locations.
- Social distancing measures should also be practiced among customers and employees.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available to all of our guests.
- We will be limiting the total number of occupants within our stores at all times.
- We have and will continue to be frequently sanitizing common surfaces, in addition to our already stringent cleaning practices.
Please click below to verify hours at each location.